Monday, July 10, 2006

Graduation


its all over have finaly Graduated its quite strange really you don't feel any different and yet you feel like you should and the weiredest thought of all is that after the college summer holidays you will no longer have the college routeen to slip back into. you really have to step out of your comfort zone now and be a real adult scary.

After dad and i Got back from town i went to get ready Gordon had two busses go past his so i was getting really stressed about that, not his fault stupid busses. Mum turned up and told me tthey had to go into town but they gave me a lovley cross to go with my dreess which put me in a bit of a pickle as dad had given me a cross that was diannas grandmothers and i had said i would wear that. so i wore the green one that mum gave me for the grad and the gold one that dad gave me for the meal after i think that that was okay but what else could i do.

mum forgot my shoes left them at the hotel so she had to got me some from town otherwise it would have been blue ugandan flip flops. this did not help my nerves.

they all went of and linda turned up which was good she and i chatted as i got ready and josh joined us for walking down to the church very nice. dad went of to the cathedral was sad to leave Gordon at the flat yes he had gott there in plenty of time after all but i did not trust my perants to get the to church i supose it would have been a bit dull for him and his mum to have sat in the church for an hour anyway.

we got robed up and waited for instructions which seemed to take foreverr stood around and chatted. they had made a alturation to the seromny this year not only was it in the barreny but we where going to have our hoods put on us on the stage by tony this sounded quite cool but we had to carry the things in a certain way and most of us where worred about putting them down at all whichw as a pest.

the shoes arrived just in time but where to big i made do it was all quite funny at least i had shoes that was the main thing.
we proceded through the church and sat down in the order we where to go up in. there was some chat then the names where bein read out.
serously weired walking across the stage as what i was doing next was read out got through it and did not trip up which was a good thing.
the rest of the service seemed to take forever
then we processed out which was good.

tea afterwould was nice gott my portate taken talked to my lecturues had chris follow me around which was also nice.

went for tea it was very load in the buffet king but thats life felt really ill by the end of it.

but had enough omph left for a cup on hot choc on the way home with dad Gordon and his mum.

a good day all in all

No comments: