Friday, October 28, 2005

something wanting

yes i know i haven't been as disligent with my blogging of late but i guess that must mean that i blog the important stuff and not just the dross. although i can never remember what i have and haven't bloged.
I am sitting here feeling rotten again the room is spinning but I refuse to submit i am going to do the work i have to do which includs the strat of three esay structures.
i had to miss the end of class yesterday but i started the forth essay stucture so thats okay.

my birthday on monday was heanvenly i got all i wished for and a lovley day with my boyfriend my dressing gown from mum was bril although i probley look stupid in it i love it!

we had a meeting about the detached youth work last night joy lead it and was so nervouse she did so well and i am really exsited about it.
was suposed to be going to school today but it was called off i am not sure why probley best as i am not very well and the room is spinning but i was looking forward to it and it would be nice to try something new.

No comments: