Monday, August 15, 2005

soul surviour day 5

had a bit of a low day today as head was saw and felt under alot of presure to work outside my abilites. but god is very good and he is still working in me there are so many things.

we ate out tonight which was a relief didn't have worry about washing up or cooking suspect meet or anything. the young people have had a great time.

antony is talking about finding a church to go to were he want just be my little brother. i said i don't mind were he goes to worship as long as he finds a place. am feeling quite sad for him as i think he feel alittle like a spare part with people his own age alot of the time. it really hurts me to think that he has to deal with so much and so does due to his special needs and so does not quite fit in anywere.

it is our last eveing worship and some of the young people exspressed a renewal of faith in them it was really exsiting i offered to be there to talk to them if they needed me to.

got very stressed trying to get thing organised to pack in the morning ended up sitting in my tent and crying before i finaly gave up and went to bed.

No comments: