Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my rom is sooo hot

the problem with being home in the summer is that my room is like an oven and it is almost impossible to sleep urg but i guess i have plenty of time to rest during the day.
there is a big problem with my passport at the moment as in i havn't been able to find it so i am having to go to liverpool to fast track a new one arrrrg . the problem with that is that i have left my birth certifcate in glasgow which Gordon is now looking for to send to me but he can't find it.
i don't know i am so blond it is unbeleivble i mean who does something like this.

1 comment:

citzfan said...

hi from the Patons currently hanging about Tallinn Airport after a great holiday - even posted 2 blog entries! Hope u get the passport stuff fixed up. Love D + A and F/S too. XX