Saturday, February 05, 2005

woke up this morning with the most dreadful headake can bearly move. think that i went to bed dehydrated last night which is never a good idea idea. although we had such a good night last night it is not the end of the world.
had a relaxed morning yesterday sent Teresha her choclate parcil it was really nice the Gordon phoned me and told me to get my ticket to see ocens 12 for the eve on my way into college but i forgot to ask and he forgot to tell me what time we were going in and then i could not get through to anyone in the college so stood in the pics foyar for 50 mins ouch. then we watched some of run away jorey and played with the Gun so much fun.
then Jenny Linda Simon Kat me and G went to a restraint but it was full and we ended up in the lovelyest italinan. Alison joined us later in the meal i don't know Alison very well but she seem really really nice.
then we went to the pics the film was not the best certainly not as good as Ocens 11 but okay.
Alison gave me a lift home which was good as everyone was nackered at the college and the headake was starting and it ment she didn't have to go all the way home on her own.

No comments: