Friday, November 19, 2004

it is cold in here but not putting the fire on couse i have to find my car keys and go clean out my car so that then i can take it to the garage and give its last rights. bit sad but i think it is actualy going to be a weight of my mind.
yesterday was good college fairly intresting in the afternoon althought the moning class was fun it still has very little content and basicly would be a good workshop for people who are not paying quite as much money as we are.
forgot to get the carma for the assiment video as well but i will get it monday and will get acupple of my young people to visit me and help me out. stupid assiment anyhow.
James birthday party in the evening it was quite nice although i really didn't feel very socail so G and i spent the evening watching indiana Johns raiders of the lost ark. it was really nice to spend time together.

No comments: