Saturday, October 23, 2004

well what a week. wenesday was a mix of both good and bad situations.
I was on my way to college and talking to my mum when she lets slip that my dad had had a heart attack a not that sunday gonge but the sunday before and was still in hopistal waiting on some tests. so that was not plesant i am still in abit of shock. But the party was good great to see Steph even though i sent her to the wrong restrant and the lots of people came so that was good.
thrusday felt ill all day possibly due to all the stress. but the delourse concert helpt with that you know exersize and all that and my young people are great they always cheer me up.
Yesterday didn't really have any will to do anything work realted so i moved furniture around and cleaned the flat it needed it although didn't get as far as the bathroom but will do that this eveing that way i will have a lovely clean place to chill out in tomorrow afternoon after the frist youth service so exsited.
Am i the most boring person in the world couse all i want to do on my birthday is slob about and watch dvds with my boyfriend? think some people think i am oh well.

No comments: