Saturday, August 07, 2004

what a day wow. well went to the garage this morning to cheak and see if they had the right phone number as they had not phoned me yesterday as they said they would but it was because they had not gotten round to doing my car yet.

then came home and did some swift cleaning as Gorden was coming round to use my internet he arived about 12 then i went to the hair dressers at 1 then we ate lunch and carried on with varouse jobs.

the car guy phoned me to tell me that the car was ready which was good although by the time we got round to going to get it the garage was closed we had dinner which made me half and hour late for a meeting which was alittle embarising.

then went home and Gorden messed around for ages it was great fun so nice to have people around at my house. quite sad he had to go home really. but then again just had a nice hot bath which is the up side of guest leaving tehe.


No comments: