Monday, June 14, 2004

I have just had the most wonderful weekend that I can remember for a long time. That's because God has been totally there all the way through and giving me lots of wonderful messages. Putting this into words is truly hard. I have been going through a really dry patch when it comes to my faith. But God started talking to me on Friday about getting back in touch with him then again on Saturday. Then finely last night was amazing wonderful God is so Great I went up for prayer at caterlyst and the two people who prayed for me just got it so right their prayer was so spot on. They named all the things I have been struggling with all the things that have been hurting me recently. And throught them God assured me that he was going to work through all the things and that I did not have to struggle with them on my own it such a weight has lifted it is great. He was even talking to me through the rather rushed thought for the week I write for my young people 'Freedom' was this weeks theme.

How wonderful How marvelous
Is the God of Heaven
Brining Healing forgiveness
wonderful Love

No comments: